|Nickname||Headmaster, Director, Controller, sir|
|Team||His own agenda|
|First seen||The Demon Headmaster (Book)|
|Last seen||Beware of the Demon Headmaster|
He is called the Headmaster, mostly due the fact that we first see him as Headmaster of St Champions in the first book and this name is simply adopted by the characters in the book later on.
In each book he is planning new ways of conquering the world and installing himself as its new leader, because he sees the world as so unordered and inefficient. He believes in order and discipline and wants to make a world of complete order without love and happiness, as he thinks they are silly emotions. This also includes getting rid of choice and making everyone subservient to his will.he also hyptnotises children to take over the world.
He was tall and thin, dressed in an immaculate black suit. From his shoulders, a long black teacher's gown hung in heavy folds, like wings, giving him the appearance of a huge crow. Only his head was startlingly white. Fair hair, almost colourless as snow, lay around a face with almost paper white skin and pallid lips. His eyes were hidden behind dark glases, like two black holes in the middle of all the whiteness. When it came to children he would show no mercy whatsoever.
The headmaster is known throughout the series by many different names and titles as each of his plans to take over the world includes different means:
- In The Demon Headmaster (Book) he is known as the (Demon) Headmaster
- In The Prime Minister's Brain he is known as The Computer Director.
- In The Revenge of the Demon Headmaster he is known as Hunky Parker/APE.
- In The Demon Headmaster Strikes Again he is known as the the Director of the The Biogenetic Research Centre (BRC)
- In The Demon Headmaster Takes Over he is known as the controller of the HyperBrain project
- In Facing the Demon Headmaster, he is known as the manger of DJ Pardoman
- In Beware of the Demon Headmaster, He is known as the Master
Death and Clone Edit
At the end of The Demon Headmaster Strikes Again, the Headmaster is "killed" when he is grabbed and dragged into the Evolution Accelerator. However in The Demon Headmaster Takes Over, it is revealed that the Army could have triggered the Headmaster's DNA reproduction, by switching the power back on, and created his clone that appears in this book and Facing the Demon Headmaster. In The Demon Headmaster Takes Over, the Headmaster has no memory whatsoever and doesn't even know his real name or recognise members of Splat!.
Character history Edit
Nothing is known of The Headmaster's history. His name is never given, his is referred to as either Sir, Headmaster, The Director or The Controller.